The world is filled with caring people. Of course, our caring acts don’t normally generate publicity, but our caring acts are what make us a good community filled with potential.
If the caring majority were visible to one another, then we would know just how much good exists and pick potential we have as communities. We share a common bond, the capacity and the willingness to care for others, and when we become connected to one another, we change the perception of our community from an ordinary community to one that’s extraordinary! But we don’t always see our community as it really is. We get sidetracked with the “sensational”, that which is not usually positive, but which makes the nightly news and morning headlines.
So how do we become visible and connected to one another? That is what the WE CARE! Team is all about! Even though we come from all walks of life, many of us share the common capacity and willingness to care for each other.
We are in the process of building an organization that focuses on a “relational connection” methodology and agile organization structure to start, grow, sustain and replicate a system of positive relationships in communities.
So today, WE CARE! Team Members pick 1 thing you want to do today to show someone you care.
- Act of Service: Do something, just because.
- Words of Affirmation: Catch someone doing something right!
- Quality Time: Put down the gadget and spend some time with someone.
- Physical Touch: Share a hug.
Which one will you do today? Check in with me to share YOUR story about how YOU CARE!
Bonnie is a proud native of New Orleans and has experienced what she calls, “The Katrina, Rita, Ike, Gustav, and BP Oil Spill” disasters first hand. She has had to learn how being resilience leaders to increased performance, achieve stronger relationships, and build mental toughness that we all need in today’s ever increasing busy world.
Latest posts by Bonnie Canal (see all)
- Resilient Action Items, Resilience Roundup: November 15, 2019 - November 15, 2019
- Resilient Action Items, Resilience Roundup: November 9, 2019 - November 8, 2019
- Resilient Action Items, Resilience Roundup: October 25, 2019 - October 25, 2019