- Ensuring Community Resilience to Threats: Preparing Houses of Worship , Information Sharing Environment . As U.S. Attorney for the state of Colorado, one of my top concerns is working to protect Colorado communities from all types of threats, whether they be …
- Fewer Than Half of Americans Have an Emergency Preparedness Plan. FEMA urges preparedness and offers tips to be ready when it counts
- Where to go During a Total Communications Shutdown
Local radio amateur group volunteers can help maintain communications until the normal operations resume.
- Finding solutions to small business challenges, Given the importance of small businesses to the national economy, especially as a driver for creating and sustaining jobs, the Travelers Institute believes public policies should encourage entrepreneurship.
- Time for retailers to take stock of possible crisis, according to Deloitte paper, Indiainfoline, When a real crisis arises, a traditional business continuity plan may be insufficient, especially if it hasn’t been tested”, said Shree Parthasarathy …
- White House Announces National Cybersecurity Action Plan, Chief Information Security Officer Position, The Obama administration outlined the need for an increased emphasis on cybersecurity given rising threat levels and a need to adapt to the rapidly changing environment.
- What to do if HUD agents knock on your door , Asbury Park Press. The RREM program is funded through federal Disaster Recovery monies distributed by HUD. Yannello said her agents have uncovered fraud, …
- More Support Officials Needed in Japan’s Disaster-Hit Areas. Nearly five years have passed since the Great East Japan Earthquake and restoration projects are in full swing.
- Hard Lessons Learned From the Centarl Idaho Floods of 1996. Snowpacks melted rapidly. River waters, with nowhere else to go, swelled higher than anyone had seen in at least half a century.
Share this Post
Latest posts by Bonnie Canal (see all)
- Resilient Action Items, Resilience Roundup: November 15, 2019 - November 15, 2019
- Resilient Action Items, Resilience Roundup: November 9, 2019 - November 8, 2019
- Resilient Action Items, Resilience Roundup: October 25, 2019 - October 25, 2019