As both a sales professional and leader, Bonnie has had to learn how resilience must play an active role in any professional’s life. Thus, the need to develop her “Resilience as a Habit”, “Creating a Culture of Resilience” and “Thinking Without a Box” programs.
Bonnie is a proud native of New Orleans and has experienced what she calls, “The Katrina, Rita, Ike, Gustav, and BP Oil Spill” disasters first hand. She has had to learn how being resilience leaders to increased performance, achieve stronger relationships, and build mental toughness that we all need in today’s ever increasing busy world.
Latest posts by Bonnie Canal (see all)
- Resilient Action Items, Resilience Roundup September 7, 2018 - September 7, 2018
- Resilient Action Items, Resilience Roundup August 31, 2018 - August 31, 2018
- Resilient Action Items, Resilience Roundup August 22, 2018 - August 24, 2018
The Resiliency Institute’s Resilience Roundup
Roundup for April 29, 2016
Colorado State University News (press release) When a natural disaster like a flood, fire or hurricane hits a community, what factors go into a rapid recovery? What makes that community resilient, …
- How would you make flood-prone communities resilient?
- When disaster strikes, a resilient community stands firm
- National Incident Management System Refresh: National Engagement Period. FEMA’s
- UK opposition would shut out ‘Big 4’ DfID contractors
- A Close Look at Leaders in Rapidly Growing DRaaS Market
Share this Post