The Resiliency Institute’s Resilience Roundup
Roundup for April 29, 2016
Colorado State University News (press release) When a natural disaster like a flood, fire or hurricane hits a community, what factors go into a rapid recovery? What makes that community resilient, …
- How would you make flood-prone communities resilient?
- When disaster strikes, a resilient community stands firm
- National Incident Management System Refresh: National Engagement Period. FEMA’s
- UK opposition would shut out ‘Big 4’ DfID contractors
- A Close Look at Leaders in Rapidly Growing DRaaS Market
Share this Post
Bonnie is a proud native of New Orleans and has experienced what she calls, “The Katrina, Rita, Ike, Gustav, and BP Oil Spill” disasters first hand. She has had to learn how being resilience leaders to increased performance, achieve stronger relationships, and build mental toughness that we all need in today’s ever increasing busy world.
Latest posts by Bonnie Canal (see all)
- Resilient Action Items, Resilience Roundup: November 15, 2019 - November 15, 2019
- Resilient Action Items, Resilience Roundup: November 9, 2019 - November 8, 2019
- Resilient Action Items, Resilience Roundup: October 25, 2019 - October 25, 2019