As both a sales professional and leader, Bonnie has had to learn how resilience must play an active role in any professional’s life. Thus, the need to develop her “Resilience as a Habit”, “Creating a Culture of Resilience” and “Thinking Without a Box” programs.
Bonnie is a proud native of New Orleans and has experienced what she calls, “The Katrina, Rita, Ike, Gustav, and BP Oil Spill” disasters first hand. She has had to learn how being resilience leaders to increased performance, achieve stronger relationships, and build mental toughness that we all need in today’s ever increasing busy world.
Latest posts by Bonnie Canal (see all)
- Resilient Action Items, Resilience Roundup September 7, 2018 - September 7, 2018
- Resilient Action Items, Resilience Roundup August 31, 2018 - August 31, 2018
- Resilient Action Items, Resilience Roundup August 22, 2018 - August 24, 2018
The Resiliency Institute’s Resilience Roundup
Resilient Action Items
Roundup for September 30, 2016
Community Resilience Resilient Action Items
Eos, Because coastal communities and environments are among the most severely threatened, there is a clear need for a consortium for coastal resilience, …
Business Resilience Resilient Action Items
Diagnostic Imaging. Whether your practice is one of the covered entities lucky enough to be participating in the Department of Health and Human Services’s Phase II Office …
Disaster Recovery Resilient Action Items
ChristianityToday.com. While local people were focused on the recovery of their houses and jobs, thousands of people from all over the country came to assist those impacted …
- Collaboration to Enhance Coastal Resilience
- +15°C Partly Cloudy.
- Reflections of resilience – pass them on
- Grounded: How Infrastructure Failures Can Disrupt Your Business,
- Physicians: What’s In Your Disaster Recovery Plan?
- Business Continuity Trends and Tactics