The Resiliency Institute’s Resilience Roundup
Resilient Action Items
Roundup for September 23, 2016
Community Resilience Resilient Action Items
Pacific Sherry Alligood is comforted by Visiting Angels Director of Community … Or we can take Ibasho’s approach, which improves community resilience and …
Business Resilience Resilient Action Items
Long the leader in certifying individuals, DRI International now offers accreditation for organizations with the Hub of Resilience and Resilient Enterprise designations, as well as assessment of organizational resilience with the Resilient Enterprise Assessment Process (REAP).
Disaster Recovery Resilient Action Items
the DHS Center for Faith-based and Neighborhood Partnerships (DHS Center) and FEMA Individual and Community Preparedness Division are co-hosting a webinar on Responding to the Impact of Trauma and Toxic Stress Prior to & After a Disaster among Vulnerable Populations: A Faith- and Community-Based Approach on Tuesday, September 27, 2016 from 1:00-2:00 p.m. EDT. Please click here to register for the event.
- The Time to Build Our Social Infrastructure Is Right Now.
- App helps in big wet
- DRII Introducing Returning Service Members to Their Next Careers.
- Learn How to Evaluate Your Organization’s Preparedness – Register for DRI’s Webinar!
- Survey: 70% Think Cyber Security is Just the IT Department’s Problem.
- Gold Medal Response
Ignite, Engage & Transform!
Bonnie is a proud native of New Orleans and has experienced what she calls, “The Katrina, Rita, Ike, Gustav, and BP Oil Spill” disasters first hand. She has had to learn how being resilience leaders to increased performance, achieve stronger relationships, and build mental toughness that we all need in today’s ever increasing busy world.
Latest posts by Bonnie Canal (see all)
- Resilient Action Items, Resilience Roundup: November 15, 2019 - November 15, 2019
- Resilient Action Items, Resilience Roundup: November 9, 2019 - November 8, 2019
- Resilient Action Items, Resilience Roundup: October 25, 2019 - October 25, 2019