The Resiliency Institute’s Resilience Roundup
Resilient Action Items
Roundup for September 2, 2016
Community Resilience Resilient Action Items
FEMA is seeking comments from all stakeholders regarding the Notice of Proposed Rulemaking and supplementary Policy 078-3, “Guidance for Implementing the Federal Flood Risk Management Standard (FFRMS).”
Business Resilience Resilient Action Items
Specifically, he noted that the entire management team, ranging from a company’s CIO to its CEO, needs to be involved with a business continuity plan …
Disaster Recovery Resilient Action Items
Each year, September is recognized as National Preparedness Month, which serves as a call to action to prepare, now and throughout the year, for the types of emergencies that could affect us where we live, work, and visit.
- Seeking Public Comments for Federal Flood Risk Management Guide.
- Higher Education Webinar in Emergency Management Education.
- Draft Disaster Resilience Indicators Concept Deadline Extended.
- Cybersecurity ‘has to be everyone’s problem’ says former NYPD commissioner.
- Preserving wealth, estate planning key step in exiting a business.
- Physicians: What’s In Your Disaster Recovery Plan?
Ignite, Engage & Transform!
- Resilient Action Items, Resilience Roundup: November 15, 2019 - November 15, 2019
- Resilient Action Items, Resilience Roundup: November 9, 2019 - November 8, 2019
- Resilient Action Items, Resilience Roundup: October 25, 2019 - October 25, 2019