The Resiliency Institute’s Resilience Roundup
Resilient Action Items
Roundup for September 16, 2016
Community Resilience Resilient Action Items
The Additional 5 percent Initiative is funding that has been set aside under the Hazard Mitigation Assistance Grant Program (HMGP) to help communities enhance disaster resilience related to building codes, such as adopting the current International Building Code® and improving a community’s Building Code Effectiveness Grading Schedule (BCEGS) score.
Business Resilience Resilient Action Items
Hindu Business Line. Traditional DRBC (Disaster Recovery & Business Continuity) models are more aligned towards providing continuity in terms of hardware infrastructure …
Disaster Recovery Resilient Action Items
The Price We Pay, Huffington Post. As a survivor from the 87th floor of 1 World Trade Center on 9/11, this time of year is always spent in somber reflection.
- Hazard Mitigation Assistance Grant Program Enhances Disaster Resilience.
- Higher Education Webinar in Emergency Management Education.
- Seeking Public Comments for Federal Flood Risk Management Guide.
- Chennai lesson: industry needs back-up for back-up.
- Employee Safety Critical Communication Best Practices.
- Is Business Continuity Certification Right For your Organization?
Ignite, Engage & Transform!
Bonnie is a proud native of New Orleans and has experienced what she calls, “The Katrina, Rita, Ike, Gustav, and BP Oil Spill” disasters first hand. She has had to learn how being resilience leaders to increased performance, achieve stronger relationships, and build mental toughness that we all need in today’s ever increasing busy world.
Latest posts by Bonnie Canal (see all)
- Resilient Action Items, Resilience Roundup: November 15, 2019 - November 15, 2019
- Resilient Action Items, Resilience Roundup: November 9, 2019 - November 8, 2019
- Resilient Action Items, Resilience Roundup: October 25, 2019 - October 25, 2019