As both a sales professional and leader, Bonnie has had to learn how resilience must play an active role in any professional’s life. Thus, the need to develop her “Resilience as a Habit”, “Creating a Culture of Resilience” and “Thinking Without a Box” programs.
Bonnie is a proud native of New Orleans and has experienced what she calls, “The Katrina, Rita, Ike, Gustav, and BP Oil Spill” disasters first hand. She has had to learn how being resilience leaders to increased performance, achieve stronger relationships, and build mental toughness that we all need in today’s ever increasing busy world.
Latest posts by Bonnie Canal (see all)
- Resilient Action Items, Resilience Roundup September 7, 2018 - September 7, 2018
- Resilient Action Items, Resilience Roundup August 31, 2018 - August 31, 2018
- Resilient Action Items, Resilience Roundup August 22, 2018 - August 24, 2018
The Resiliency Institute’s Resilience Roundup
Resilient Action Items
Roundup for October 7, 2016
Community Resilience Resilient Action Items
GreenBiz Michelle Moore, CEO of community power developer Groundswell and …. have the potential to help to create a physically more resilient community.
Business Resilience Resilient Action Items
Supply & Demand Chain Executive. The Detroit, Michigan-based manufacturer of Buick, Cadillac, GMC and Chevrolet vehicles found out the hard way that their business continuity plans …
Disaster Recovery Resilient Action Item
It was years of cutting corners, not one careless mistake, that caused the explosion. Slate.com. About 40 minutes into the new movie Deepwater Horizon, there is a scene in which crew member Jimmy Harrell is suddenly called into the dining area on the floating drilling platform of the same name.
- Draft Interagency Concept for Community Resilience Indicators and National-Level Progress Measures Deadline
- Rising Tides: Designing Resilient Amenities for Coastal Cities.
- Meet the ex-White House official growing the market for community power.
- ProphetStor disaster recovery powers IDC Frontier’s Japanese data centers.
- Methods to Instantly Restore Virtual Machines
- Risky Business.
- Blame BP for Deepwater Horizon. But Direct Your Outrage to the Actual Mistake.
- Battling Mother Nature: Why New York probably won’t abandon its waterfront in the face of climate change.
- FEMA is seeking comments from all stakeholders regarding the Notice of Proposed Rulemaking and supplementary Policy 078-3, “Guidance for Implementing the Federal Flood Risk Management Standard (FFRMS).”