As both a sales professional and leader, Bonnie has had to learn how resilience must play an active role in any professional’s life. Thus, the need to develop her “Resilience as a Habit”, “Creating a Culture of Resilience” and “Thinking Without a Box” programs.
Bonnie is a proud native of New Orleans and has experienced what she calls, “The Katrina, Rita, Ike, Gustav, and BP Oil Spill” disasters first hand. She has had to learn how being resilience leaders to increased performance, achieve stronger relationships, and build mental toughness that we all need in today’s ever increasing busy world.
Latest posts by Bonnie Canal (see all)
- Resilient Action Items, Resilience Roundup September 7, 2018 - September 7, 2018
- Resilient Action Items, Resilience Roundup August 31, 2018 - August 31, 2018
- Resilient Action Items, Resilience Roundup August 22, 2018 - August 24, 2018
The Resiliency Institute’s Resilience Roundup
Resilient Action Items
Roundup for October 28, 2016
Community Resilience Resilient Action Item
International Federation of Red Cross and Red Crescent Societies.
One of the centre’s main purposes is to serve as leading centre of knowledge and expertise on disaster risk reduction and community resilience.
Business Resilience Resilient Action Items
An effective incident response can make or break your business. … All of these steps can prevent the loss of data and maintain business continuity.
Disaster Recovery Resilient Action Item
New York (WABC).
The agency aggressively mapped some areas as flood zones after Superstorm Sandy, but got a deluge of complaints from homeowners who were forced to buy expensive flood insurance.
- IFRC inaugurates the Asia Pacific Reference Centre on Disaster Risk Reduction and Community
- How Kenyan communities embrace flood resilience strategies.
- Voting with Every Dollar We Spend: Business Models that Build Community Resilience
- Cyber attacks and the CEO’s response: Not if, but when.
- Guidance for Boards – Protecting Against the Financial, Regulatory and Reputational Impacts of Cyber Attack.
- Aggressive Defense,