As both a sales professional and leader, Bonnie has had to learn how resilience must play an active role in any professional’s life. Thus, the need to develop her “Resilience as a Habit”, “Creating a Culture of Resilience” and “Thinking Without a Box” programs.
Bonnie is a proud native of New Orleans and has experienced what she calls, “The Katrina, Rita, Ike, Gustav, and BP Oil Spill” disasters first hand. She has had to learn how being resilience leaders to increased performance, achieve stronger relationships, and build mental toughness that we all need in today’s ever increasing busy world.
Latest posts by Bonnie Canal (see all)
- Resilient Action Items, Resilience Roundup September 7, 2018 - September 7, 2018
- Resilient Action Items, Resilience Roundup August 31, 2018 - August 31, 2018
- Resilient Action Items, Resilience Roundup August 22, 2018 - August 24, 2018
The Resiliency Institute’s Resilience Roundup
Resilient Action Items
Roundup for October 21, 2016
Business Resilience Resilient Action Items
IT-Online. While business continuity (BC) is mission-critical for any business, it is in the public sector where ensuring the continuation of services to citizens and …
Disaster Recovery Resilient Action Item
Binghamton University Pipe Dream … Kong, visited Binghamton University on Tuesday to lead a discussion on post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) and post-disaster recovery in Japan.
- Community Resilience and PTSD – Firefighter Health and Safety.
- Nickson Chingwe displays fish from his fish farming project.
- UN Documentary Profiles Sustainable Micro-Businesses in Rio de Janeiro
- Business continuity in the public sector.
- Why Disaster Recovery Isn’t Resilience.
- Five Keys to an Effective Disaster Recovery Plan