The Resiliency Institute’s Resilience Roundup
Resilient Action Items
Roundup for October 14, 2016
Community Resilience Resilient Action Item
to submit inputs and feedback to the Mitigation Federal Leadership Group (MitFLG) Disaster Resilience Indicators Subcommittee’s “Draft Interagency Concept for Community Resilience Indicators and National-Level Progress Measures.”
Business Resilience Resilient Action Items
The U.S. Department of Homeland Security (DHS) is soliciting public feedback for the National Cyber Incident Response Plan (NCIRP).
Disaster Recovery Resilient Action Item
FEMA is adjusting the following based on the FY 2017 Consumer Price Index (CPI): statewide per capita indicator…
- Draft Disaster Resilience Indicators Concept Deadline Extended. The deadline has been extended until December 15, 2016,
- MENTAL HEALTH WEEK 2016: Focus on farmers as drought, dwindling populations take their toll.
- Of trauma, recovery and resilience.
- DHS Seeks Public Feedback for Draft Interim National Cyber Incident Response Plan Update.
- Defining a Comprehensive Recovery Time Objective.
- Business Continuity Trends and Tactics.
Ignite, Engage & Transform!
Bonnie is a proud native of New Orleans and has experienced what she calls, “The Katrina, Rita, Ike, Gustav, and BP Oil Spill” disasters first hand. She has had to learn how being resilience leaders to increased performance, achieve stronger relationships, and build mental toughness that we all need in today’s ever increasing busy world.
Latest posts by Bonnie Canal (see all)
- Resilient Action Items, Resilience Roundup: November 15, 2019 - November 15, 2019
- Resilient Action Items, Resilience Roundup: November 9, 2019 - November 8, 2019
- Resilient Action Items, Resilience Roundup: October 25, 2019 - October 25, 2019