The Resiliency Institute’s Resilience Roundup
Resilient Action Items
Roundup for November 4, 2016
Community Resilience Resilient Action Item
— we must be proactive. Madison.com. his summer’s flooding it’s important to remember that while homes and bridges can be rebuilt, there are some things that were lost that can never be replaced. Even though disaster money and insurance claims are expected to help pay for some of the estimated $35 million in damages…
Business Resilience Resilient Action Items
Business Wire (press release). BUSINESS WIRE)–The Travelers Companies, Inc. (NYSE:TRV) today … About half of business leaders say they have a business continuity plan in …
Disaster Recovery Resilient Action Item
Huffington Post. Over a decade of experience in disaster recovery and international development has taught me two principles to guide smart giving after a natural …
- Bill Whalen: Rebuilding after floods isn’t enough
- Planners and Providers – Bridging the Gap.
- How Kenyan communities embrace flood resilience strategies.
- Travelers Risk Index Identifies Top Concerns of Consumers and Business Leaders
- Disaster Recovery: An Executive Priority.
- It’s on: the battle to keep your data safe and how to win it.
Ignite, Engage & Transform!
Bonnie is a proud native of New Orleans and has experienced what she calls, “The Katrina, Rita, Ike, Gustav, and BP Oil Spill” disasters first hand. She has had to learn how being resilience leaders to increased performance, achieve stronger relationships, and build mental toughness that we all need in today’s ever increasing busy world.
Latest posts by Bonnie Canal (see all)
- Resilient Action Items, Resilience Roundup: November 15, 2019 - November 15, 2019
- Resilient Action Items, Resilience Roundup: November 9, 2019 - November 8, 2019
- Resilient Action Items, Resilience Roundup: October 25, 2019 - October 25, 2019