The Resiliency Institute’s Resilience Roundup
Resilient Action Items
Roundup for August 5, 2016
Community Resilience Resilient Action Items
Rift Valley Institute. Violent Extremism and Community Resilience by Elizabeth MAHIRI. RIFT VALLEY INSTITUTE. MEETING REPORT. JULY 2016. Panelists.
Business Resilience Resilient Action Items
Business Review Europe In a data-driven world, any change in the way we transfer data can have a domino effect on business continuity and ultimately the economy. When the …
Disaster Recovery Resilient Action Items
Kimball Tri County News. The University of Minnesota Extension and North Dakota State University Extension Service have developed the Recovery After Disaster: The Family …
- Violent Extremism and Community Resilience
- Engaging Women to Help Combat Extremism. Fair Observer …
- Coastal Master Plan to focus on resiliency and reducing risk
- 8 Guidelines For Effective Disaster Recovery Plan.
- Will Brexit impact GDPR and data protection rules?
- FinTech — low hanging fruit for fraudsters.
Ignite, Engage & Transform!
Bonnie is a proud native of New Orleans and has experienced what she calls, “The Katrina, Rita, Ike, Gustav, and BP Oil Spill” disasters first hand. She has had to learn how being resilience leaders to increased performance, achieve stronger relationships, and build mental toughness that we all need in today’s ever increasing busy world.
Latest posts by Bonnie Canal (see all)
- Resilient Action Items, Resilience Roundup: September 20, 2019 - September 20, 2019
- Resilient Action Items, Resilience Roundup: September 13, 2019 - September 13, 2019
- Resilient Action Items, Resilience Roundup: September 6, 2019 - September 6, 2019