As both a sales professional and leader, Bonnie has had to learn how resilience must play an active role in any professional’s life. Thus, the need to develop her “Resilience as a Habit”, “Creating a Culture of Resilience” and “Thinking Without a Box” programs.
Bonnie is a proud native of New Orleans and has experienced what she calls, “The Katrina, Rita, Ike, Gustav, and BP Oil Spill” disasters first hand. She has had to learn how being resilience leaders to increased performance, achieve stronger relationships, and build mental toughness that we all need in today’s ever increasing busy world.
Latest posts by Bonnie Canal (see all)
- Resilient Action Items, Resilience Roundup September 7, 2018 - September 7, 2018
- Resilient Action Items, Resilience Roundup August 31, 2018 - August 31, 2018
- Resilient Action Items, Resilience Roundup August 22, 2018 - August 24, 2018
The Resiliency Institute’s Resilience Roundup
Resilient Action Items
Roundup for August 26, 2016
Community Resilience Resilient Action Items
Community Resilience to Cyclone Disasters in Coastal Bangladesh. Bayes Ahmed 1,2. , Ilan Kelman 3,4,* , Heather K. Fehr 5. and Manik Saha 6.
Business Resilience Resilient Action Items
These facilities were largely the domain of larger enterprises that placed a high priority on business continuity, for example government organizations …
Disaster Recovery Resilient Action Items
American City & County. The 2016 Atlantic hurricane season officially began on June 1, and will end on November 30. Hilary S. Cairnie, a partner with Pepper Hamilton LLP, …
- Community Resilience to Cyclone Disasters in Coastal Bangladesh.
- Resilience key for people, communities, ecosystem.
- 2016 Individual and Community Preparedness Award Winners Announced
- 5 Ways to Improve Business Continuity Tip Sheet. Mitel.
- Reasons behind Disaster Recovery Test Failures
- Implementing Business Continuity Plans for Call Centers.