As both a sales professional and leader, Bonnie has had to learn how resilience must play an active role in any professional’s life. Thus, the need to develop her “Resilience as a Habit”, “Creating a Culture of Resilience” and “Thinking Without a Box” programs.
Bonnie is a proud native of New Orleans and has experienced what she calls, “The Katrina, Rita, Ike, Gustav, and BP Oil Spill” disasters first hand. She has had to learn how being resilience leaders to increased performance, achieve stronger relationships, and build mental toughness that we all need in today’s ever increasing busy world.
Latest posts by Bonnie Canal (see all)
- Resilient Action Items, Resilience Roundup September 7, 2018 - September 7, 2018
- Resilient Action Items, Resilience Roundup August 31, 2018 - August 31, 2018
- Resilient Action Items, Resilience Roundup August 22, 2018 - August 24, 2018
The Resiliency Institute’s Resilience Roundup
Resilient Action Items
Roundup for August 18, 2016
Community Resilience Resilient Action Items
Fiji Times. Sitting members would normally be the business continuity, disaster risk reduction or disaster relief focal point or a decision-maker within a business …
Business Resilience Resilient Action Items
The people who work for your clients depend on them for business continuity, and so do your clients’ families. Often small business owners have much …
Disaster Recovery Resilient Action Items
Flooding in parts of Louisiana and the Gulf Coast have been record-breaking and life-altering.
- New Federal Security Initiative Asks Businesses to Play Active Role in Community Safety.
- Workings of the new business disaster council
- The influence of urban development dynamics on community resilience practice in New York City
- Life Insurance for Small Businesses.
- Four Ways to Avoid an Epic Disaster Recovery Fail – What You Need To Know Before It’s Too Late.
- How to prepare a business for an Industry 4.0 network.
- The Mississippi River Delta is disappearing at an astonishing rate: A football field of wetlands vanishes into open water almost every hour.
- The Psychology Of Dealing With Unprecedented Events Like The Louisiana Floods
- For Many Homeowners Sandy Recovery Has Yet To Begin, But To The Build It Back Program It’s