The Resiliency Institute’s Resilience Roundup
Resilient Action Items
Roundup for August 12, 2016
Community Resilience Resilient Action Items
The growing risk of natural and artificial or manufactured hazards combined with a lack of community preparedness have revealed the necessity for …
Business Resilience Resilient Action Items
Business continuity: Keeping the business running is a key concern once safety issues have been addressed. Plans should account for the …
Disaster Recovery Resilient Action Items
U.S. News & World Report. The potential for further damage from wildfire comes at a time when disasters are increasing in frequency and strength. As communities attempt to …
- Using Local Data to Help Mitigate Effects of Climate Change.
- Metrics for Evaluating and Improving Community Resilience.
- Council backs new scheme to fight terrorism and extremism.
- Changing Nature of Terrorism Harbors New Risks.
- University of Auckland: NZ firms need plan B in wake of Europe terror.
- Disaster Recovery as a Service: Preliminary steps a CIO must take.
Ignite, Engage & Transform!
Bonnie is a proud native of New Orleans and has experienced what she calls, “The Katrina, Rita, Ike, Gustav, and BP Oil Spill” disasters first hand. She has had to learn how being resilience leaders to increased performance, achieve stronger relationships, and build mental toughness that we all need in today’s ever increasing busy world.
Latest posts by Bonnie Canal (see all)
- Resilient Action Items, Resilience Roundup: September 20, 2019 - September 20, 2019
- Resilient Action Items, Resilience Roundup: September 13, 2019 - September 13, 2019
- Resilient Action Items, Resilience Roundup: September 6, 2019 - September 6, 2019