The Resiliency Institute’s Resilience Roundup
Resilient Action Items
Roundup for September 29, 2017
Community Resilience Resilient Action Item
ReliefWeb. Resilience is the ability to anticipate risk, limit hazardous impact, and bounce back through survival and adaptability. Resilient communities are able to …
Business Resilience Resilient Action Item
Quality Digest. Internet-enabled devices are so common, and so vulnerable, that hackers recently broke into a casino through its fish tank.
Disaster Recovery Resilient Action Items
USA TODAY. FEMA is widely known as the federal disaster recovery agency, but it’s also involved in dispatching rescue teams and gathering intel in the first chaotic …
- Community Resilience in the Post-Disaster Context of Nepal
- Backyard banter: Resilience key to adapt to change.
- Solutions for Community Resilience.
- Is the Internet of Things Sending Us Back to the Middle Ages?
- 7 service management techniques to avoid 9-digit losses.
- NSE technical glitch shows switchover to back-up site isn’t easy.
Ignite, Engage & Transform!
- Resilient Action Items, Resilience Roundup: November 15, 2019 - November 15, 2019
- Resilient Action Items, Resilience Roundup: November 9, 2019 - November 8, 2019
- Resilient Action Items, Resilience Roundup: October 25, 2019 - October 25, 2019