As both a sales professional and leader, Bonnie has had to learn how resilience must play an active role in any professional’s life. Thus, the need to develop her “Resilience as a Habit”, “Creating a Culture of Resilience” and “Thinking Without a Box” programs.
Bonnie is a proud native of New Orleans and has experienced what she calls, “The Katrina, Rita, Ike, Gustav, and BP Oil Spill” disasters first hand. She has had to learn how being resilience leaders to increased performance, achieve stronger relationships, and build mental toughness that we all need in today’s ever increasing busy world.
Latest posts by Bonnie Canal (see all)
- Resilient Action Items, Resilience Roundup October 20, 2017 - October 20, 2017
- Resilient Action Items, Resilience Roundup October 13, 2017 - October 13, 2017
- Resilient Action Items, Resilience Roundup October 6, 2017 - October 6, 2017
The Resiliency Institute’s Resilience Roundup
Resilient Action Items
Roundup for September 29, 2017
Community Resilience Resilient Action Item
ReliefWeb. Resilience is the ability to anticipate risk, limit hazardous impact, and bounce back through survival and adaptability. Resilient communities are able to …
Business Resilience Resilient Action Item
Quality Digest. Internet-enabled devices are so common, and so vulnerable, that hackers recently broke into a casino through its fish tank.
Disaster Recovery Resilient Action Items
USA TODAY. FEMA is widely known as the federal disaster recovery agency, but it’s also involved in dispatching rescue teams and gathering intel in the first chaotic …
- Community Resilience in the Post-Disaster Context of Nepal
- Backyard banter: Resilience key to adapt to change.
- Solutions for Community Resilience.
- Is the Internet of Things Sending Us Back to the Middle Ages?
- 7 service management techniques to avoid 9-digit losses.
- NSE technical glitch shows switchover to back-up site isn’t easy.