As both a sales professional and leader, Bonnie has had to learn how resilience must play an active role in any professional’s life. Thus, the need to develop her “Resilience as a Habit”, “Creating a Culture of Resilience” and “Thinking Without a Box” programs.
Bonnie is a proud native of New Orleans and has experienced what she calls, “The Katrina, Rita, Ike, Gustav, and BP Oil Spill” disasters first hand. She has had to learn how being resilience leaders to increased performance, achieve stronger relationships, and build mental toughness that we all need in today’s ever increasing busy world.
Latest posts by Bonnie Canal (see all)
- Resilient Action Items, Resilience Roundup October 20, 2017 - October 20, 2017
- Resilient Action Items, Resilience Roundup October 13, 2017 - October 13, 2017
- Resilient Action Items, Resilience Roundup October 6, 2017 - October 6, 2017
The Resiliency Institute’s Resilience Roundup
Resilient Action Items
Roundup for September 22, 2017
Community Resilience Resilient Action Item
Natural Resources Defense Council. In order to protect people, our homes, and our communities, we need to adopt a five-pronged strategy of preparedness, mitigation, and resiliency.
Business Resilience Resilient Action Item
Fast Company. Levoit encouraged employees in Miami to put in leave requests, and his company has also discussed options around pay continuity internally.
Disaster Recovery Resilient Action Items
CNN.com. We can no longer view natural disasters through the singular lens of “disaster — recovery.” Rather, a complete paradigm shift is necessary. We must …
- Post-Harvey Priorities for Improving Preparedness & Resiliency.
- We Need Disaster Recovery For The People.
- Houston And South Asia May Seem Worlds Apart, But The Challenges Are The Same.
- This Is How To Prepare Your Workforce For A Natural Disaster.
- When Physical Disaster Strikes: Planning to Protect Cyber Assets
- Why Can’t We Achieve Safety Excellence?