As both a sales professional and leader, Bonnie has had to learn how resilience must play an active role in any professional’s life. Thus, the need to develop her “Resilience as a Habit”, “Creating a Culture of Resilience” and “Thinking Without a Box” programs.
Bonnie is a proud native of New Orleans and has experienced what she calls, “The Katrina, Rita, Ike, Gustav, and BP Oil Spill” disasters first hand. She has had to learn how being resilience leaders to increased performance, achieve stronger relationships, and build mental toughness that we all need in today’s ever increasing busy world.
Latest posts by Bonnie Canal (see all)
- Resilient Action Items, Resilience Roundup March 16, 2018 - March 16, 2018
- Resilient Action Items, Resilience Roundup March 9, 2018 - March 9, 2018
- Resilient Action Items, Resilience Roundup March 2, 2018 - March 2, 2018
The Resiliency Institute’s Resilience Roundup
Resilient Action Items
Roundup for September 15, 2017
Community Resilience Resilient Action Item
The Educator. In 2017 so far, the charity has gained 10,000 student volunteers, cooked 36,000 meals for communities in need and worked with 84 charity partners …
Business Resilience Resilient Action Item
PaymentsSource. “Clearly cloud-based infrastructure provides a big benefit for business continuity as it includes built-in off-site backups of all key software,” said Rick …
Disaster Recovery Resilient Action Items
HuffingtonPost.com. Millions of people are looking at homes damaged or destroyed by Harvey and Irma, two historic hurricanes that delivered deadly winds and rain to Texas, Louisiana, Florida and the Caribbean.
- How volunteering can build students’ resilience.
- Pearl Initiative launches program to boost SME resilience in GCC region.
- Inclusivity, resilience and safety key for successful city development, says SIPRI.
- First Data, struck by storms, turns a hotel into a distribution center.
- When the newsroom has to evacuate.
- Harvey and Irma — Reminders that advisory firms need solid continuity plans.