As both a sales professional and leader, Bonnie has had to learn how resilience must play an active role in any professional’s life. Thus, the need to develop her “Resilience as a Habit”, “Creating a Culture of Resilience” and “Thinking Without a Box” programs.
Bonnie is a proud native of New Orleans and has experienced what she calls, “The Katrina, Rita, Ike, Gustav, and BP Oil Spill” disasters first hand. She has had to learn how being resilience leaders to increased performance, achieve stronger relationships, and build mental toughness that we all need in today’s ever increasing busy world.
Latest posts by Bonnie Canal (see all)
- Resilient Action Items, Resilience Roundup September 7, 2018 - September 7, 2018
- Resilient Action Items, Resilience Roundup August 31, 2018 - August 31, 2018
- Resilient Action Items, Resilience Roundup August 22, 2018 - August 24, 2018
The Resiliency Institute’s Resilience Roundup
Resilient Action Items
Roundup for September 1, 2017
Community Resilience Resilient Action Item
Institute for Sustainable Communities, Transforming Energy Supply for U.S. Cities. This new guide helps cities plan for a transition to 100% renewable electricity supply.
Business Resilience Resilient Action Item
CIOReview. As with large-scale enterprises, a disaster recovery strategy is imperative for small and medium businesses alike. But in the first place, one must …
Disaster Recovery Resilient Action Items
United Nations Development Programe. Nearly half of the countries where UNDP works are prone to conflict, disasters, political instability and economic shocks.
- Top Disaster Recovery Strategies for Small Enterprises.
- What’s business continuity management and why does your business need it?
- Business Viewpoint with David A. Cole: Seven steps to create your business’s exit plan