The Resiliency Institute’s Resilience Roundup
Resilient Roundup for September 7, 2018
Community Resilience Resilient Action Item
Gov Tech. For city governments, getting the most out of their digital transformations requires planning, engagement with residents and the ability to measure the impact of their investments.
Business Resilience Resilient Action Item
IoT Evolution World. A business continuity plan is also a very important element, yet many businesses skip on this. But in times of cut off access, where even a day of …
Disaster Recovery Resilient Action Item
NBC News. Japan was reeling from its most powerful typhoon in 25 years when it was struck by another natural disaster early Thursday: a powerful earthquake that killed at least nine people and left nearly 3 million households without power.
- 6 Organizations Making a Big Impact on Smart Cities.
- If You Build It, They Might Not Come: Animating City Spaces.
- And the Waters Will Prevail.
- The Emergence of Hyper Connectivity and a Landmine of Security Threats
- Improving the Business Continuity capabilities of SME companies
- Why a California-based CISO considers business continuity plans the best defense against …
Ignite, Engage & Transform!
Bonnie is a proud native of New Orleans and has experienced what she calls, “The Katrina, Rita, Ike, Gustav, and BP Oil Spill” disasters first hand. She has had to learn how being resilience leaders to increased performance, achieve stronger relationships, and build mental toughness that we all need in today’s ever increasing busy world.
Latest posts by Bonnie Canal (see all)
- Resilient Action Items, Resilience Roundup: November 9, 2019 - November 8, 2019
- Resilient Action Items, Resilience Roundup: October 25, 2019 - October 25, 2019
- Resilient Action Items, Resilience Roundup: October 18, 2019 - October 18, 2019