TRI’s Resilience Action Items for
September 20, 2019
Community Resilience Resilient Action Item
US News. Preparing for climate change has long been a key priority for the port city, where rising sea levels threaten its very existence. But Rotterdam’s climate change resilience plans aren’t like most others.
Business Resilience Resilient Action Item
Information Week. In an era when systems and applications are dispersed throughout the enterprise and the cloud, IT leaders have to rethink their disaster recovery plans.
Disaster Recovery Resilient Action Item
CBC. This week, Hurricane Dorian blew past expectations, devastating the Bahamas and raking the coast of the Southeastern U.S.
- Rotterdam Tackles Climate Change and Poverty
- Mass Violence Attacks: Five Ways Communities Can Prepare for the Unthinkable
- How to Prepare for—and Recover from—a Hurricane, According to Research
- Rewriting Disaster Recovery Plans for the Edge
- 7 Crucial Components of Cyber Incident Recovery
- After Hurricane Dorian, MaintenX Emergency Maintenance Providers Share Lessons Learned
- Why storms like Dorian suggest we need a new way of measuring hurricanes
- The Great Flood of 2019: A Complete Picture of a Slow-Motion Disaster
- Protect Your Credit During a Natural Disaster
Ignite, Engage & Transform!
Bonnie is a proud native of New Orleans and has experienced what she calls, “The Katrina, Rita, Ike, Gustav, and BP Oil Spill” disasters first hand. She has had to learn how being resilience leaders to increased performance, achieve stronger relationships, and build mental toughness that we all need in today’s ever increasing busy world.
Latest posts by Bonnie Canal (see all)
- Resilient Action Items, Resilience Roundup: November 15, 2019 - November 15, 2019
- Resilient Action Items, Resilience Roundup: November 9, 2019 - November 8, 2019
- Resilient Action Items, Resilience Roundup: October 25, 2019 - October 25, 2019