The Resiliency Institute’s Resilience Roundup
Resilient Action Items
Roundup for October 6, 2017
Community Resilience Resilient Action Item
TODAYonline … the authorities to encourage workplaces to be better prepared, to have contingency plans or business continuity plans in the event of a terror attack.
Business Resilience Resilient Action Item
SC Magazine. Microsoft did issue a list of lessons it learned from these attacks, which included having a business continuity and recovery plan in place, modern file …
Disaster Recovery Resilient Action Items
TechSpot. Now, the Japanese company has unveiled what could be the future of disaster recovery efforts: E2-DR. At the International Conference on Intelligent …
- Anti-terror action plan: Involve community, social media influencers in crisis management.
- UN Focuses Post-Disaster Efforts in the Caribbean on Early Warning, Preparedness.
- Tales of Resilience.
- WannaCry and NotPetya: Who, what, when and WHY?.
- Do UK organisations have the right skills to deal with cyber threats?
- Dublin hasn’t yet won the hearts of EU agency staff.
Ignite, Engage & Transform!
- Resilient Action Items, Resilience Roundup: November 15, 2019 - November 15, 2019
- Resilient Action Items, Resilience Roundup: November 9, 2019 - November 8, 2019
- Resilient Action Items, Resilience Roundup: October 25, 2019 - October 25, 2019