As both a sales professional and leader, Bonnie has had to learn how resilience must play an active role in any professional’s life. Thus, the need to develop her “Resilience as a Habit”, “Creating a Culture of Resilience” and “Thinking Without a Box” programs.
Bonnie is a proud native of New Orleans and has experienced what she calls, “The Katrina, Rita, Ike, Gustav, and BP Oil Spill” disasters first hand. She has had to learn how being resilience leaders to increased performance, achieve stronger relationships, and build mental toughness that we all need in today’s ever increasing busy world.
Latest posts by Bonnie Canal (see all)
- Resilient Action Items, Resilience Roundup June 15, 2018 - June 15, 2018
- Resilient Action Items, Resilience Roundup June 8, 2018 - June 8, 2018
- Resilient Action Items, Resilience Roundup June 1, 2018 - June 1, 2018
The Resiliency Institute’s Resilience Roundup
Resilient Action Items
Roundup for October 6, 2017
Community Resilience Resilient Action Item
TODAYonline … the authorities to encourage workplaces to be better prepared, to have contingency plans or business continuity plans in the event of a terror attack.
Business Resilience Resilient Action Item
SC Magazine. Microsoft did issue a list of lessons it learned from these attacks, which included having a business continuity and recovery plan in place, modern file …
Disaster Recovery Resilient Action Items
TechSpot. Now, the Japanese company has unveiled what could be the future of disaster recovery efforts: E2-DR. At the International Conference on Intelligent …
- Anti-terror action plan: Involve community, social media influencers in crisis management.
- UN Focuses Post-Disaster Efforts in the Caribbean on Early Warning, Preparedness.
- Tales of Resilience.
- WannaCry and NotPetya: Who, what, when and WHY?.
- Do UK organisations have the right skills to deal with cyber threats?
- Dublin hasn’t yet won the hearts of EU agency staff.