The Resiliency Institute’s Resilience Roundup
Resilient Action Items
Roundup for October 27, 2017
Community Resilience Resilient Action Item
Medscape. Psychiatrists play a major role in supporting community resilience after disaster. Now, in the wake of major disasters in Texas, …
Business Resilience Resilient Action Item
ComputerWeekly.com. Disaster recovery is a major component of any infrastructure design, including hyper-converged infrastructure. So, can hyper-converged architecture …
Disaster Recovery Resilient Action Items
NOVA Next. Drones are being hailed as a safe, efficient way to improve medical disaster relief efforts due to … As of September 15, the FAA says.
- Collaborative Care Key to Mental Health Resiliency After Disaster
- It Takes a Village: Communities Are Key to a Resilient Health System.
- The Invisible Roots of Community Resilience.
- Hyper-converged infrastructure and disaster recovery.
- Moving to cloud-based email? Three reasons to think twice.
- Recovery Plans Critical Following Active Shooter Incidents.
Ignite, Engage & Transform!
Bonnie is a proud native of New Orleans and has experienced what she calls, “The Katrina, Rita, Ike, Gustav, and BP Oil Spill” disasters first hand. She has had to learn how being resilience leaders to increased performance, achieve stronger relationships, and build mental toughness that we all need in today’s ever increasing busy world.
Latest posts by Bonnie Canal (see all)
- WE CARE! Team: Building a Better Tomorrow by Taking Actions Today. - February 18, 2019
- WE CARE! Team - February 14, 2019
- WE CARE! Team: Building a Better Tomorrow by Taking Actions Today. - February 14, 2019