The Resiliency Institute’s Resilience Roundup
Resilient Action Items
Roundup for October 20, 2017
Community Resilience Resilient Action Item
USDA.gov. Sweet sourwood honey and a bevy of vibrant gourds and squash on display at the Cherokee Fall Festival. The honey was made and the produce was …
Business Resilience Resilient Action Item
Plastics Today … told the StarTribune. “We have initiated our business continuity plans and are accounting for and keeping in contact with employees in the area.” …
Disaster Recovery Resilient Action Items
Atlas Obscura. Response workers need the best possible information to direct aid. In many parts of the world, it’s easy to take for granted the availability of incredibly detailed digital maps.
- Strengthening Community Resilience.
- Q&A: How to help coastal communities build weather resilience.
- Typhoon Haiyan Response Program: Summative Evaluation Report.
- FDA keeping close watch on Puerto Rico’s medical manufacturing infrastructure.
- 3 Ways Healthcare Organizations Can Build Better Cyberdefenses.
- Small Businesses Say Federal-Disaster Aid Needs Strengthening
Ignite, Engage & Transform!
Bonnie is a proud native of New Orleans and has experienced what she calls, “The Katrina, Rita, Ike, Gustav, and BP Oil Spill” disasters first hand. She has had to learn how being resilience leaders to increased performance, achieve stronger relationships, and build mental toughness that we all need in today’s ever increasing busy world.
Latest posts by Bonnie Canal (see all)
- Resilient Action Items, Resilience Roundup: September 20, 2019 - September 20, 2019
- Resilient Action Items, Resilience Roundup: September 13, 2019 - September 13, 2019
- Resilient Action Items, Resilience Roundup: September 6, 2019 - September 6, 2019