The Resiliency Institute’s Resilience Roundup
Resilient Action Items
Roundup for October 20, 2017
Community Resilience Resilient Action Item
USDA.gov. Sweet sourwood honey and a bevy of vibrant gourds and squash on display at the Cherokee Fall Festival. The honey was made and the produce was …
Business Resilience Resilient Action Item
Plastics Today … told the StarTribune. “We have initiated our business continuity plans and are accounting for and keeping in contact with employees in the area.” …
Disaster Recovery Resilient Action Items
Atlas Obscura. Response workers need the best possible information to direct aid. In many parts of the world, it’s easy to take for granted the availability of incredibly detailed digital maps.
- Strengthening Community Resilience.
- Q&A: How to help coastal communities build weather resilience.
- Typhoon Haiyan Response Program: Summative Evaluation Report.
- FDA keeping close watch on Puerto Rico’s medical manufacturing infrastructure.
- 3 Ways Healthcare Organizations Can Build Better Cyberdefenses.
- Small Businesses Say Federal-Disaster Aid Needs Strengthening
Ignite, Engage & Transform!
- Resilient Action Items, Resilience Roundup: November 15, 2019 - November 15, 2019
- Resilient Action Items, Resilience Roundup: November 9, 2019 - November 8, 2019
- Resilient Action Items, Resilience Roundup: October 25, 2019 - October 25, 2019