The Resiliency Institute’s Resilience Roundup
Resilient Action Items
Roundup for October 13, 2017
Community Resilience Resilient Action Item
Eei.org The Resilience Observatory project builds on the acclaimed multi-decade and multi-disciplinary EERI Learning From Earthquakes (LFE) program but it expands the work of EERI as a reconnaissance leader.
Business Resilience Resilient Action Item
GreenBiz. Ensuring the continuity of supply is a strategic must for all long-term … a commercial imperative for the business, about ensuring business continuity for …
Disaster Recovery Resilient Action Items
TribTalk. As a former commanding general of the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers who led disaster recovery efforts, most recently after Super Storm Sandy, I’ve …
- Resilience Observatory.
- More Than “Texas Tough”: What Resilience Means.
- Irma revealed weaknesses, but presented opportunities to shape a resilient Miami.
- Why British coffee and tea maker Taylors prioritizes supplier resilience
- The Great Vendor Bake-off: A Disaster Recovery Story.
- Escaping legacy backup constraints in the data centre
Ignite, Engage & Transform!
Bonnie is a proud native of New Orleans and has experienced what she calls, “The Katrina, Rita, Ike, Gustav, and BP Oil Spill” disasters first hand. She has had to learn how being resilience leaders to increased performance, achieve stronger relationships, and build mental toughness that we all need in today’s ever increasing busy world.
Latest posts by Bonnie Canal (see all)
- Resilient Action Items, Resilience Roundup: July 19 2019 - July 19, 2019
- Resilient Action Items, Resilience Roundup: June 28, 2019 - June 28, 2019
- Resilient Action Items, Special Edition for June 21, 2019 - June 21, 2019