TRI’s Resilience Action Items for
November 15, 2019
Community Resilience Resilient Action Item
CBC.ca Strong communities have one special trait in common — it’s the special sauce that helps them bounce back from something like a tornado — or from …
Business Resilience Resilient Action Item
Accounting Today A business continuity plan (BCP) is key to preparing your firm and ensuring you’ll be there to continue to meet the needs of your clients.
Disaster Recovery Resilient Action Item
National Catholic Reporter His expertise – ranging from human resources work to music composition – did not include disaster response. “I didn’t know what I was supposed to …
- Resilient communities have 1 special trait in common, research shows
- How to Bring Back Struggling Cities
- In California there’s an opportunity to lead the nation in building resilience
- Preparing your firm for unexpected disasters
- Cyber-Resilience vs. Cyber-Security: Business Leaders Must Understand the Difference
- What happens when your healthcare data is stolen or held for ransom? It depends
- When disaster strikes: the emerging roles of local churches
- Why this disaster relief bill is stuck on a debate over Puerto Rico food stamps
- Why Billions in Disaster Recovery Remain Unspent for 2017 Hurricanes
Ignite, Engage & Transform!
Bonnie is a proud native of New Orleans and has experienced what she calls, “The Katrina, Rita, Ike, Gustav, and BP Oil Spill” disasters first hand. She has had to learn how being resilience leaders to increased performance, achieve stronger relationships, and build mental toughness that we all need in today’s ever increasing busy world.
Latest posts by Bonnie Canal (see all)
- Resilient Action Items, Resilience Roundup: November 15, 2019 - November 15, 2019
- Resilient Action Items, Resilience Roundup: November 9, 2019 - November 8, 2019
- Resilient Action Items, Resilience Roundup: October 25, 2019 - October 25, 2019