TRI’s Resilience Action Items for
October 11, 2019
Community Resilience Resilient Action Item
City Lab. Someday soon, analysts will determine that a city or county, or maybe a school district or utility, is so vulnerable to sea level rise, flooding, drought, or wildfire that it is an investment risk.
Business Resilience Resilient Action Item
Security Boulevard. Company decision makers need to be asking themselves this: just how good is their organization’s business continuity and disaster recovery …
Disaster Recovery Resilient Action Item
City Lab. Wildfire risks have led the embattled California utility PG&E to order a preemptive electric grid shutdown, leaving more than 2 million at risk of losing power.
- What Climate Change Could Do to Cities’ Power to Borrow Money
- Community Microgrids: Renewables-Driven Resilience
- Taking police officers out of mental health-related 911 rescues
- What it takes to preserve business continuity, recover quickly from a cyber disaster
- How to Improve Your Business Continuity Strategy
- PG&E slammed for cutting power to millions of Californians
- Why the Bay Area Is Having a Massive Power Outage.
- The climate crisis in 2050: what happens if cities act but nations don’t?
- Why Machine Learning Is Critical for Disaster Response
Ignite, Engage & Transform!
Bonnie is a proud native of New Orleans and has experienced what she calls, “The Katrina, Rita, Ike, Gustav, and BP Oil Spill” disasters first hand. She has had to learn how being resilience leaders to increased performance, achieve stronger relationships, and build mental toughness that we all need in today’s ever increasing busy world.
Latest posts by Bonnie Canal (see all)
- Resilient Action Items, Resilience Roundup: November 15, 2019 - November 15, 2019
- Resilient Action Items, Resilience Roundup: November 9, 2019 - November 8, 2019
- Resilient Action Items, Resilience Roundup: October 25, 2019 - October 25, 2019