The Resiliency Institute’s Resilience Roundup
Resilient Action Items
Roundup for November 3, 2017
Community Resilience Resilient Action Item
The Intercept. IT’S TOUGH TO shock Puerto Ricans. Not after the presidential paper-towel toss. Not after Donald Trump repeatedly attacked San Juan’s mayor for daring to fight for her people’s lives.
Business Resilience Resilient Action Item
Insurance Business “The results suggest that some executive leaders and C-Suites might need more education about the business continuity threats and the cyber …
Disaster Recovery Resilient Action Items
Fox 8. Five years after Superstorm Sandy was supposed to have taught the U.S. a lesson about the dangers of living along the coast, disaster planning experts say there is no place in America truly prepared for climate change and the tempests it could bring.
- Imagine A Puerto Rico Recovery Designed by Puerto Ricans.
- Fresno Doesn’t Have to Look Far for Health, Wealth Building.
- Philadelphia Plans for Future Density Require Dealing With Historic Sites.
- Zurich: Today’s control may not be adequate for tomorrow’s threats
- Relocation of the EMA: implications for medicines regulation.
- Good storm planning can stave off disruptions, CEOs find.
Ignite, Engage & Transform!
- Resilient Action Items, Resilience Roundup: November 15, 2019 - November 15, 2019
- Resilient Action Items, Resilience Roundup: November 9, 2019 - November 8, 2019
- Resilient Action Items, Resilience Roundup: October 25, 2019 - October 25, 2019