The Resiliency Institute’s Resilience Roundup
Resilient Action Items
Roundup for November 3, 2017
Community Resilience Resilient Action Item
The Intercept. IT’S TOUGH TO shock Puerto Ricans. Not after the presidential paper-towel toss. Not after Donald Trump repeatedly attacked San Juan’s mayor for daring to fight for her people’s lives.
Business Resilience Resilient Action Item
Insurance Business “The results suggest that some executive leaders and C-Suites might need more education about the business continuity threats and the cyber …
Disaster Recovery Resilient Action Items
Fox 8. Five years after Superstorm Sandy was supposed to have taught the U.S. a lesson about the dangers of living along the coast, disaster planning experts say there is no place in America truly prepared for climate change and the tempests it could bring.
- Imagine A Puerto Rico Recovery Designed by Puerto Ricans.
- Fresno Doesn’t Have to Look Far for Health, Wealth Building.
- Philadelphia Plans for Future Density Require Dealing With Historic Sites.
- Zurich: Today’s control may not be adequate for tomorrow’s threats
- Relocation of the EMA: implications for medicines regulation.
- Good storm planning can stave off disruptions, CEOs find.
Ignite, Engage & Transform!
Bonnie is a proud native of New Orleans and has experienced what she calls, “The Katrina, Rita, Ike, Gustav, and BP Oil Spill” disasters first hand. She has had to learn how being resilience leaders to increased performance, achieve stronger relationships, and build mental toughness that we all need in today’s ever increasing busy world.
Latest posts by Bonnie Canal (see all)
- Resilient Action Items, Resilience Roundup: July 19 2019 - July 19, 2019
- Resilient Action Items, Resilience Roundup: June 28, 2019 - June 28, 2019
- Resilient Action Items, Special Edition for June 21, 2019 - June 21, 2019