As both a sales professional and leader, Bonnie has had to learn how resilience must play an active role in any professional’s life. Thus, the need to develop her “Resilience as a Habit”, “Creating a Culture of Resilience” and “Thinking Without a Box” programs.
Bonnie is a proud native of New Orleans and has experienced what she calls, “The Katrina, Rita, Ike, Gustav, and BP Oil Spill” disasters first hand. She has had to learn how being resilience leaders to increased performance, achieve stronger relationships, and build mental toughness that we all need in today’s ever increasing busy world.
Latest posts by Bonnie Canal (see all)
- Resilient Action Items, Resilience Roundup September 7, 2018 - September 7, 2018
- Resilient Action Items, Resilience Roundup August 31, 2018 - August 31, 2018
- Resilient Action Items, Resilience Roundup August 22, 2018 - August 24, 2018
The Resiliency Institute’s Resilience Roundup
Resilient Action Items
Roundup for November 24, 2017
Community Resilience Resilient Action Item
Foreign Affairs. It has been more than a month since Hurricane Maria devastated Puerto Rico and still some 60 percent of the island (close to one million customers) …
Business Resilience Resilient Action Item
Associated Press. Opening a conference call Friday, interim CEO Paulino do Rego Barros Jr. apologized again for the breach, and said executives will not be receiving bonuses.
Disaster Recovery Resilient Action Item
USA Today. The disaster wrought by Hurricane Maria has set off an anguished debate across Puerto Rico, …
- How Mini-Grids Can Power Disaster Recovery.
- Supply Chain Resilience Examined in Recent Report Supported by Zurich Insurance Group.
- From emergency to building resilience in health care.
- Equifax apologizes again, lays out costs going forward.
- Family Business Guide, with The Herald.
- Maersk: ‘pen and paper’ kept business running during cyber-attack.