The Resiliency Institute’s Resilience Roundup
Resilient Action Items
Roundup for November 11, 2017
Community Resilience Resilient Action Item
PBS NewsHour. New York City’s search for resilience continues five years after Sandy … Velez serves on his local community board on the parks and public safety …
Business Resilience Resilient Action Item
Economic Times. Business continuity plans: Ensure regular backup of all critical data – whether stored in-house or on the cloud. Run scheduled attack drills and stress …
Disaster Recovery Resilient Action Items
Texas Tribune. The billions in long-term disaster relief dollars that will fund Texans’ recovery from Hurricane Harvey’s devastating blow are still far from reaching state …
- New York City’s search for resilience continues five years after Sandy.
- Rx for a Healthy Community.
- Sandy Five Years Later – What Have We Learned?
- Guarding the firewall: Ensuring cyber security for small businesses.
- 63 Percent of IT Security Experts Are Unsure How to Fight Targeted Attacks.
- Auto Manufacturer Pays Over $20 Million To Settle Union Dispute.
Ignite, Engage & Transform!
Bonnie is a proud native of New Orleans and has experienced what she calls, “The Katrina, Rita, Ike, Gustav, and BP Oil Spill” disasters first hand. She has had to learn how being resilience leaders to increased performance, achieve stronger relationships, and build mental toughness that we all need in today’s ever increasing busy world.
Latest posts by Bonnie Canal (see all)
- When Hate Turns to Violence… What Can We Do? - March 18, 2019
- Resilient Action Items, Resilience Roundup:March 15, 2019 - March 15, 2019
- Resilient Action Items, Resilience Roundup:March 8, 2019 - March 8, 2019