As both a sales professional and leader, Bonnie has had to learn how resilience must play an active role in any professional’s life. Thus, the need to develop her “Resilience as a Habit”, “Creating a Culture of Resilience” and “Thinking Without a Box” programs.
Bonnie is a proud native of New Orleans and has experienced what she calls, “The Katrina, Rita, Ike, Gustav, and BP Oil Spill” disasters first hand. She has had to learn how being resilience leaders to increased performance, achieve stronger relationships, and build mental toughness that we all need in today’s ever increasing busy world.
Latest posts by Bonnie Canal (see all)
- Resilient Action Items, Resilience Roundup September 7, 2018 - September 7, 2018
- Resilient Action Items, Resilience Roundup August 31, 2018 - August 31, 2018
- Resilient Action Items, Resilience Roundup August 22, 2018 - August 24, 2018
The Resiliency Institute’s Resilience Roundup
Resilient Action Items
Roundup for May 25, 2018
Community Resilience Resilient Action Item
CityLab. Kaiser Permanente is pledging $200 million toward fighting homelessness and building more low-cost housing in eight states, plus D.C.
Business Resilience Resilient Action Item
Bloomberg BNA. Effective disaster recovery and business continuity plans for payroll departments involves all pertinent groups, a company needs and resources …
Disaster Recovery Resilient Action Item
Forbes.\ The organizers observed that some community projects achieved high … ecology’ that would lead to fundamental changes in community resilience.
- A Healthcare Giant Enters the Battle for Cheaper Housing.
- NRDC Helping to Seed Resilient Energy in Puerto Rico. Natural Resources Defense Council.
- Cities can and should measure community well-being, experts say.
- Payroll Business Continuity Requires Planning, Testing.
- Six Vulnerabilities Found in Dell EMC’s Disaster Recovery System, One Critical.
- How a British SMB survived a nightmarish cryptolocker ransom attack.