The Resiliency Institute’s Resilience Roundup
Resilient Action Items
Roundup for May 25, 2018
Community Resilience Resilient Action Item
CityLab. Kaiser Permanente is pledging $200 million toward fighting homelessness and building more low-cost housing in eight states, plus D.C.
Business Resilience Resilient Action Item
Bloomberg BNA. Effective disaster recovery and business continuity plans for payroll departments involves all pertinent groups, a company needs and resources …
Disaster Recovery Resilient Action Item
Forbes.\ The organizers observed that some community projects achieved high … ecology’ that would lead to fundamental changes in community resilience.
- A Healthcare Giant Enters the Battle for Cheaper Housing.
- NRDC Helping to Seed Resilient Energy in Puerto Rico. Natural Resources Defense Council.
- Cities can and should measure community well-being, experts say.
- Payroll Business Continuity Requires Planning, Testing.
- Six Vulnerabilities Found in Dell EMC’s Disaster Recovery System, One Critical.
- How a British SMB survived a nightmarish cryptolocker ransom attack.
Ignite, Engage & Transform!
- Resilient Action Items, Resilience Roundup: November 15, 2019 - November 15, 2019
- Resilient Action Items, Resilience Roundup: November 9, 2019 - November 8, 2019
- Resilient Action Items, Resilience Roundup: October 25, 2019 - October 25, 2019