The Resiliency Institute’s Resilience Roundup
Resilient Action Items
Roundup for May 18, 2018
Community Resilience Resilient Action Ite
- Love the Bus, Save Your City
- The Stark (and Hopeful) Facts About Bus Ridership
- How China Took Charge of the Electric Bus Revolution
- How Riders Won the Fight for Better Buses in New York City
- Five Breakthroughs That Could Make You Love the Bus
Business Resilience Resilient Action Item
Infosecinstitute.com. When unforeseen cyber events happen, how important is it to have the right people (Certified Computer Security Incident Handler-CSIH) or team (Computer Emergency Response Team-CERT or Computer Security Incident Response Team-CSIRT) to ensure incident response and handling materializes immediately?
Disaster Recovery Resilient Action Item
Devex,com. The Caribbean Disaster Emergency Management Agency, based in Barbados, is responsible for mitigating the impact of natural and man-made …
- A Tale of Two Basins: Why One is Thriving While the Other is Dying.
- Richmond aims to create ‘Intelligent Operation Hub’ for emergency responses.
- Why Seattle Is America’s Bus-Lovingest Town.
- CERT-Certified Computer Security Incident Handler (CSIH).
- 25% of Businesses Targeted with Cryptojacking in the Cloud.
- Why and How You Should Integrate Your Disaster Recovery Plan into Your IT Service Management.
Ignite, Engage & Transform!
Bonnie is a proud native of New Orleans and has experienced what she calls, “The Katrina, Rita, Ike, Gustav, and BP Oil Spill” disasters first hand. She has had to learn how being resilience leaders to increased performance, achieve stronger relationships, and build mental toughness that we all need in today’s ever increasing busy world.
Latest posts by Bonnie Canal (see all)
- Resilient Action Items, Resilience Roundup: September 20, 2019 - September 20, 2019
- Resilient Action Items, Resilience Roundup: September 13, 2019 - September 13, 2019
- Resilient Action Items, Resilience Roundup: September 6, 2019 - September 6, 2019