The Resiliency Institute’s Resilience Roundup
Resilient Action Items
Roundup for May 11, 2018
Community Resilience Resilient Action Item
City Limits. We know that well-designed, quality housing that is affordable can help people move up and out of poverty, and it can play an essential role in impacting people’s health, economic empowerment, community resilience, and much more.
Business Resilience Resilient Action Item
The Register. Proper business continuity planning and disaster recovery strategies can help deal with less likely physical risks that have potentially large impacts.
Disaster Recovery Resilient Action Item
Salon.com. The United States has made enormous progress in reducing water pollution since the Clean Water Act was passed nearly 50 years ago. Rivers no longer catch fire when oil slicks on their surfaces ignite. And many harbors that once were fouled with sewage now draw swimmers and boaters.
- CityViews: We Need Innovative Designs—and Open Minds—to Solve the Housing Shortage.
- The Kids Trying to Green One of L.A.’s Most Polluted Neighborhoods.
- Document Outlines Whole Community Approach to Active Shooter Events.
- Risky business: You’d better have a plan for tech to go wrong.
- A game of Supply Chain Risk.
- Verizon report raises big data security concerns for credit unions.
Ignite, Engage & Transform!
- Resilient Action Items, Resilience Roundup: November 15, 2019 - November 15, 2019
- Resilient Action Items, Resilience Roundup: November 9, 2019 - November 8, 2019
- Resilient Action Items, Resilience Roundup: October 25, 2019 - October 25, 2019