As both a sales professional and leader, Bonnie has had to learn how resilience must play an active role in any professional’s life. Thus, the need to develop her “Resilience as a Habit”, “Creating a Culture of Resilience” and “Thinking Without a Box” programs.
Bonnie is a proud native of New Orleans and has experienced what she calls, “The Katrina, Rita, Ike, Gustav, and BP Oil Spill” disasters first hand. She has had to learn how being resilience leaders to increased performance, achieve stronger relationships, and build mental toughness that we all need in today’s ever increasing busy world.
Latest posts by Bonnie Canal (see all)
- Resilient Action Items, Resilience Roundup September 7, 2018 - September 7, 2018
- Resilient Action Items, Resilience Roundup August 31, 2018 - August 31, 2018
- Resilient Action Items, Resilience Roundup August 22, 2018 - August 24, 2018
The Resiliency Institute’s Resilience Roundup
Resilient Action Items
Roundup for May 5, 2017
Community Resilience Resilient Action Item
Huffington Post. Airports, roads, towns and homes could be swamped, a state report says.
Business Resilience Resilient Action Item
IT-Online. Depending on the application, your business may be able to move over … Business continuity is essential when working with the cloud, because the …
Disaster Recovery Resilient Action Item
China Business Review Poorly executed investigations in China fail to contain potential compliance, regulatory and business continuity problems, and can often increase the …
- California Sea Level Could Rise 10 Feet By End Of This Century.
- How Local Law Enforcement Uses Community Policing to Combat Terrorism
- $6 million boost to the Community Resilience Partnership Fund for Canterbury’s wellbeing.
- Five key questions to ask before migrating to cloud.
- Prepare Your Business During National Small Business Week.
- Traditional Investigation Approaches Can Lead to Sinkhole.