The Resiliency Institute’s Resilience Roundup
Resilient Action Items
Roundup for May 26, 2017
Community Resilience Resilient Action Item
ACEsConnection. Wendy Ellis 39 minutes ago. “Medicine should join our community organizations and agencies and …
Business Resilience Resilient Action Item
Total Food Service. Picture this: your restaurant is underwater — literally. And so is every other business in your entire area, after an unprecedented flood.
Disaster Recovery Resilient Action Item
Mission Network News. Financial aid will end this month for “those who fled the Fukushima nuclear disaster from areas other than the government-designated evacuation …
- Building Community Resilience: Cincinnati, Ohio.
- Climate change to stretch household budgets
- Bridging the gap to build community resilience in Pakistan.
- How Much Will An Interruption In Business Operations Cost You?
- Five Communication Lessons Learned In The Wake Of The Zika Health Crisis
- Is Anti-Malware Dead?
Ignite, Engage & Transform!
Bonnie is a proud native of New Orleans and has experienced what she calls, “The Katrina, Rita, Ike, Gustav, and BP Oil Spill” disasters first hand. She has had to learn how being resilience leaders to increased performance, achieve stronger relationships, and build mental toughness that we all need in today’s ever increasing busy world.
Latest posts by Bonnie Canal (see all)
- Resilient Action Items, Resilience Roundup: July 19 2019 - July 19, 2019
- Resilient Action Items, Resilience Roundup: June 28, 2019 - June 28, 2019
- Resilient Action Items, Special Edition for June 21, 2019 - June 21, 2019