As both a sales professional and leader, Bonnie has had to learn how resilience must play an active role in any professional’s life. Thus, the need to develop her “Resilience as a Habit”, “Creating a Culture of Resilience” and “Thinking Without a Box” programs.
Bonnie is a proud native of New Orleans and has experienced what she calls, “The Katrina, Rita, Ike, Gustav, and BP Oil Spill” disasters first hand. She has had to learn how being resilience leaders to increased performance, achieve stronger relationships, and build mental toughness that we all need in today’s ever increasing busy world.
Latest posts by Bonnie Canal (see all)
- Resilient Action Items, Resilience Roundup September 7, 2018 - September 7, 2018
- Resilient Action Items, Resilience Roundup August 31, 2018 - August 31, 2018
- Resilient Action Items, Resilience Roundup August 22, 2018 - August 24, 2018
The Resiliency Institute’s Resilience Roundup
Resilient Action Items
Roundup for May 12, 2017
Community Resilience Resilient Action Item
Government Technology. The Quest for Resilience Leads to New Alliances … Of course, building community resilience is about much more than preparing for and managing …
Business Resilience Resilient Action Item
Reuters. Increasingly, companies are realizing how important disaster recovery can be for their survival, and are finding ways to keep their staff and assets …
Disaster Recovery Resilient Action Item
Seattle Times. When Jeanne Johnson lived in New Orleans, she figured out how to weather hurricanes.
- Road map to community resilience.
- Living within fishing communities.
- The Quest for Resilience Leads to New Alliances
- Investing in disaster resilience now ‘mission critical’ for business
- Cyber Dominates Top Business Continuity Threats
- How to Build a Comprehensive Business Continuity Programme for a Healthcare Organisation.