TRI’s Resilience Action Items for
May 17, 2019
Community Resilience Resilient Action Item
City Lab. Since the Great Recession, most of the nation’s rural counties have struggled to recover lost jobs and retain their people.
Business Resilience Resilient Action Item
Cloud Computing. Many see digital transformation as key to becoming more competitive and a necessity to keep up with a rapidly changing business environment, and for many the cloud is critical to its success.
Disaster Recovery Resilient Action Item
NBC News. “Where are the Puerto Rican babies? They are all in the diaspora,” Edwin Meléndez from the Center of Puerto Rican Studies said.
- Most of America’s Rural Areas Are Doomed to Decline.
- Hawaii Residents Continue to Seek Building Permits in High-Risk Zones
- Hong Kong Red Cross explores the ‘climate message’ through games
- Re-host, re-platform or replace: Which public cloud approach is right for your business?
- How a Misguided Mandate Threatens Freight Rail’s Economic Viability
- Boeing might represent the greatest indictment of 21st-century capitalism
- Dramatic decline in young children brings ‘demographic winter’ to Puerto Rico.
- Storm’s Toll Sharpens Definition of ‘Resiliency’
- Spring 2019 FEMA Region III Resilience Report
Ignite, Engage & Transform!
Bonnie is a proud native of New Orleans and has experienced what she calls, “The Katrina, Rita, Ike, Gustav, and BP Oil Spill” disasters first hand. She has had to learn how being resilience leaders to increased performance, achieve stronger relationships, and build mental toughness that we all need in today’s ever increasing busy world.
Latest posts by Bonnie Canal (see all)
- Resilient Action Items, Resilience Roundup: May 24, 2019 - May 24, 2019
- Resilient Action Items, Resilience Roundup: May 17, 2019 - May 17, 2019
- Resilient Action Items, Resilience Roundup: May 10, 2019 - May 10, 2019