The Resiliency Institute’s Resilience Roundup
Resilient Action Items
Roundup for May 12, 2017
Community Resilience Resilient Action Item
International Federation of Red Cross and Red Crescent Societies. From floating structures to sustainable health insurance for flood-affected communities, the First Innovation in Flood Resilience Conference, held …
Business Resilience Resilient Action Item
Total Food Service. Do you have a business continuity plan in place? Any company with a well-conceived business continuity plan (BCP) in place will most likely recover …
Disaster Recovery Resilient Action Item
CNN.com. People live and die by the water in southern Louisiana. The Gulf of Mexico, the rivers, lakes, and massive marshes that look more like sea than land, are woven into their identity. They’re always there.
- Innovators take to the stage with ideas for building community resilience
- 6 million community resilience fund launched.
- ERCS Launches Partners For Resilience II
- How Much Will An Interruption In Business Operations Cost You?
- Rebuilding Your Business After Natural Disaster.
- Cisco 2017 Annual Cybersecurity Report.
Ignite, Engage & Transform!
- Resilient Action Items, Resilience Roundup: November 15, 2019 - November 15, 2019
- Resilient Action Items, Resilience Roundup: November 9, 2019 - November 8, 2019
- Resilient Action Items, Resilience Roundup: October 25, 2019 - October 25, 2019