TRI’s Resilience Action Items for
May 10, 2019
Community Resilience Resilient Action Item
San Francisco Chronicle. Nevada City, in the Sierra foothills, didn’t have the budget to clear out brush before the coming fire season, but the city staff also could not afford to wait …
Business Resilience Resilient Action Item
Businesss.com. As the aggregate of attacks on small businesses continue to cause disruption to business continuity, significant revenue losses, employee layoffs and …
Disaster Recovery Resilient Action Item
The Senior Leader Toolkit, a resource that both emergency management and senior leaders can use to understand their role and responsibility during incidents.
- Open Forum: California communities must act on climate resiliency now
- Let’s build bridges, literally and politically
- Sustainable communities grow from more than ‘sticks and bricks’
- Why Small Business Cyberattacks Could Prompt Next Recession
- Engaging the business community in disaster recovery
- Corporate Security Leaders: Active Shooter Threat is Top Physical Security Worry of Corporate …
- FEMA Releases Senior Leader Toolkit for Incident Response.
- Marine Cadastre Ocean Reporting tool From NOAA
- Open Ocean Trustees Release Monitoring and Adaptive Management Strategy
Ignite, Engage & Transform!
Bonnie is a proud native of New Orleans and has experienced what she calls, “The Katrina, Rita, Ike, Gustav, and BP Oil Spill” disasters first hand. She has had to learn how being resilience leaders to increased performance, achieve stronger relationships, and build mental toughness that we all need in today’s ever increasing busy world.
Latest posts by Bonnie Canal (see all)
- Resilient Action Items, Resilience Roundup: July 19 2019 - July 19, 2019
- Resilient Action Items, Resilience Roundup: June 28, 2019 - June 28, 2019
- Resilient Action Items, Special Edition for June 21, 2019 - June 21, 2019