As both a sales professional and leader, Bonnie has had to learn how resilience must play an active role in any professional’s life. Thus, the need to develop her “Resilience as a Habit”, “Creating a Culture of Resilience” and “Thinking Without a Box” programs.
Bonnie is a proud native of New Orleans and has experienced what she calls, “The Katrina, Rita, Ike, Gustav, and BP Oil Spill” disasters first hand. She has had to learn how being resilience leaders to increased performance, achieve stronger relationships, and build mental toughness that we all need in today’s ever increasing busy world.
Latest posts by Bonnie Canal (see all)
- Resilient Action Items, Resilience Roundup September 7, 2018 - September 7, 2018
- Resilient Action Items, Resilience Roundup August 31, 2018 - August 31, 2018
- Resilient Action Items, Resilience Roundup August 22, 2018 - August 24, 2018
The Resiliency Institute’s Resilience Roundup
Resilient Action Items
Roundup for March 9, 2018
Community Resilience Resilient Action Item
CityLab.com. Tech analysts are prone to predicting utopia or dystopia. They’re worse at imagining the side effects of a firm’s success. The U.S. economy is in the midst of a wrenching technological transformation that is fundamentally changing the way people sleep, work, eat, shop, love, read, and interact.
Business Resilience Resilient Action Item
AlterNet. While repair, reconstruction and even relocation are essential elements of disaster response to ensure the immediate safety of community members, we need to identify ways to build community resilience before the storm. Efforts that focus on preventing climate change, addressing the impacts of climate …
Disaster Recovery Resilient Action Item
Entrepreneur. The lesson there is that your why will enable you to make tough decisions in the course of managing your business: Decisions like your brand’s image and products, hiring and managing employees, and your business’s continuity. The list isn’t exhaustive, but when you find early success, you’ll have a lot …
- Airbnb and the Unintended Consequences of ‘Disruption’.
- How Two Local Communities Are Fighting Back Against the Trauma of Global Climate Change.
- Lack of Data Places Communities at Greater Risk in Disasters.
- Early Success Is a Bigger Challenge for Many Entrepreneurs Than Recovering From Failure.
- Corporate governance principles can help boards spot fraudulent activities.
- Hire a Refugee (and Pay in Cryptocurrency). What Could Go Wrong?