Resilience Action Items
Community Resilience Resilient Action Item
They’re supposed to help distressed communities. We need strong reporting requirements to make sure they’re really doing that.
Business Resilience Resilient Action Item
Forbes. CIOs are stuck between a rock and a hard place. They need to innovate, but the pressures and budgets for operational continuity are forcing them into …
Disaster Recovery Resilient Action Item
FEMA. The new guide consolidates policies for the Individuals and Households Program, Mass Care and Emergency Assistance…
- The Problem with Opportunity Zones.
- Preparing for the Era of Disasters.
- Counterterrorism and Homeland Security
Are Not the Same Thing.
- Digital Debt Is Killing Mid-Market Enterprises.
- 5G one of several security challenges to CNI.
- Cloud backup: Our ultimate checklist to get you the perfect provider.
- FEMA Releases New Individual
Assistance Program and Policy Guide.
- Making “Cents” of Disasters.
- Closing the Insurance Gap. FEMA
Ignite, Engage & Transform!
Bonnie is a proud native of New Orleans and has experienced what she calls, “The Katrina, Rita, Ike, Gustav, and BP Oil Spill” disasters first hand. She has had to learn how being resilience leaders to increased performance, achieve stronger relationships, and build mental toughness that we all need in today’s ever increasing busy world.
Latest posts by Bonnie Canal (see all)
- Resilient Action Items, Resilience Roundup: May 24, 2019 - May 24, 2019
- Resilient Action Items, Resilience Roundup: May 17, 2019 - May 17, 2019
- Resilient Action Items, Resilience Roundup: May 10, 2019 - May 10, 2019