The Resiliency Institute’s Resilience Roundup
Resilient Action Items
Roundup for March 30, 2018
Community Resilience Resilient Action Item
Urban Land Institute. Ten Principles for Building Resilience proposes bold guidelines for city and regional leaders as well as real estate and land use professionals to design, plan, and build communities and infrastructure in ways that address vulnerabilities related to climate change and other threats to prosperity and …
Business Resilience Resilient Action Item
Health Data Management. In a flat network like the one at Hancock Health, everything’s accessible at the same level. Hackers with access to the backups were able to get access to the main data center. Had the backups been segmented, the criminals still would have disrupted the hospital’s operations, but the recovery could have …
Disaster Recovery Resilient Action Item
Wall Street Journal. Six months after the storm, many Houston-area families are still struggling to rebuild their homes, and their lives. The storm left many homeless and others without income. Those without a safety net were hit particularly hard, and many have had to make tough decisions about how to move forward.
- Urban Land Institute Report Proposes Ten Principles for Building Resilience.
- FEMA releases it Continuity Guidance Circular (CGC)
- In a Historic Downtown, Disaster Becomes a Chance to Build Something Better.
- HIT Think Why providers’ biggest cybersecurity risk could be their vendors.
- Hackers said to cost Gulf energy industry over $1bn in 2017.
- How Hyperconverged Infrastructure Improves Health IT Functionality.
Ignite, Engage & Transform!
Bonnie is a proud native of New Orleans and has experienced what she calls, “The Katrina, Rita, Ike, Gustav, and BP Oil Spill” disasters first hand. She has had to learn how being resilience leaders to increased performance, achieve stronger relationships, and build mental toughness that we all need in today’s ever increasing busy world.
Latest posts by Bonnie Canal (see all)
- When Hate Turns to Violence… What Can We Do? - March 18, 2019
- Resilient Action Items, Resilience Roundup:March 15, 2019 - March 15, 2019
- Resilient Action Items, Resilience Roundup:March 8, 2019 - March 8, 2019