The Resiliency Institute’s Resilience Roundup
Resilient Action Items
Roundup for March 2, 2018
Community Resilience Resilient Action Item
Business Resilience Resilient Action Item
ReliefWeb. Today, you will have the opportunity to build further on these ideas, learn from each other and explore themes such as business continuity, sustainability, …
Disaster Recovery Resilient Action Item
Ars Technica. The routine Ramírez Lugo shared highlighted another crucial (re)building block for disaster recovery, one that’s now joined general infrastructure and health needs: connectivity. With the vast amount of electrical grid and ground towers damaged, FEMA estimates put cell service availability at a mere 60 …
- If P3s Are the Answer, What Was the Question? Thinking About a P3? Better Ask These Questions First. Which P3 Model Works Best For Your Project?
- Disaster Preparedness, First Response Starts at Home.
- The Resilience Programme: Changing Japan’s grid.
- Connecting Business Initiative, Networks Meeting Humanitarian Networks and Partnerships Week.
- United States: SEC’s Inspections And Examinations Office Sets 2018 Priorities
- Natural disasters and terrorism top 2 incidents that impacted business continuity for Europe in 2017.
Ignite, Engage & Transform!
Bonnie is a proud native of New Orleans and has experienced what she calls, “The Katrina, Rita, Ike, Gustav, and BP Oil Spill” disasters first hand. She has had to learn how being resilience leaders to increased performance, achieve stronger relationships, and build mental toughness that we all need in today’s ever increasing busy world.
Latest posts by Bonnie Canal (see all)
- Resilient Action Items, Resilience Roundup: November 9, 2019 - November 8, 2019
- Resilient Action Items, Resilience Roundup: October 25, 2019 - October 25, 2019
- Resilient Action Items, Resilience Roundup: October 18, 2019 - October 18, 2019