The Resiliency Institute’s Resilience Roundup
Resilient Action Items
Roundup for March 23, 2018
Community Resilience Resilient Action Item
FEMA.gov. The 2018-2022 Strategic Plan creates a shared vision for the field of emergency management and sets an ambitious, yet achievable, path forward to unify and further professionalize emergency management across the country. We invite all of our stakeholders and partners to also adopt these priorities and join us in building a stronger Agency and a more prepared and resilient Nation.
Business Resilience Resilient Action Item
CIO Dive. How Coca-Cola migrated from a single data warehouse to global application deployment … The beverage company previously had all of its data centers in one geographical location in Georgia with all of its apps running “with a single [disaster recovery] facility,” said Danny Eng, enterprise integration …
Disaster Recovery Resilient Action Item
KQED. Montijo refers to federal and local recovery efforts widely criticized for their inadequacy and marred by scandal. In February, FEMA announced that it would end emergency food and water aid, then retracted the statement after receiving pushback from lawmakers from both parties. And Puerto Rican …
- FEMA Releases 2018-2022 Strategic Plan.
- A Powerful Tool for Getting Citizens Involved.
- Protecting communities from disaster.
- How Coca-Cola migrated from a single data warehouse to global application deployment.
- IRL: Why a hard drive RAID array can save your bacon.
- Cloud tech can increase SMB cash flows by up to 308 per cent: Microsoft survey.
Ignite, Engage & Transform!
Bonnie is a proud native of New Orleans and has experienced what she calls, “The Katrina, Rita, Ike, Gustav, and BP Oil Spill” disasters first hand. She has had to learn how being resilience leaders to increased performance, achieve stronger relationships, and build mental toughness that we all need in today’s ever increasing busy world.
Latest posts by Bonnie Canal (see all)
- When Hate Turns to Violence… What Can We Do? - March 18, 2019
- Resilient Action Items, Resilience Roundup:March 15, 2019 - March 15, 2019
- Resilient Action Items, Resilience Roundup:March 8, 2019 - March 8, 2019