Business Resilience Resilient Action Item
Business Insurance … intruders and improving emergency response; and handling post-incident issues, including having a business continuity plan because the worksite …
Disaster Recovery Resilient Action Item
Sadly, Puerto Rico recovery plan favors the affluent over the poor.
The Hill. Community Development Block Grant: Disaster Recovery Program funds could provide the capital necessary to pursue this misguided plan.
- Economic resilience across Appalachia,
- How can policy-makers measure implementation of a life-course approach?
- New Oil Drilling Could Be Coming to the Everglades
- Safety group issues guidance on workplace violence.
- Strategies for an Effective Disaster Recovery Operation.
- Why the Amazon Pushback Is Also About Immigrants.
- Sadly, Puerto Rico recovery plan
favors the affluent over the poor.
- According to the 2018 National Climate Assessment,
- Rebuilding After Michael and Divided
Between Emotion and Economics.
Ignite, Engage & Transform!
Bonnie is a proud native of New Orleans and has experienced what she calls, “The Katrina, Rita, Ike, Gustav, and BP Oil Spill” disasters first hand. She has had to learn how being resilience leaders to increased performance, achieve stronger relationships, and build mental toughness that we all need in today’s ever increasing busy world.
Latest posts by Bonnie Canal (see all)
- Resilient Action Items, Resilience Roundup: November 15, 2019 - November 15, 2019
- Resilient Action Items, Resilience Roundup: November 9, 2019 - November 8, 2019
- Resilient Action Items, Resilience Roundup: October 25, 2019 - October 25, 2019