As both a sales professional and leader, Bonnie has had to learn how resilience must play an active role in any professional’s life. Thus, the need to develop her “Resilience as a Habit”, “Creating a Culture of Resilience” and “Thinking Without a Box” programs.
Bonnie is a proud native of New Orleans and has experienced what she calls, “The Katrina, Rita, Ike, Gustav, and BP Oil Spill” disasters first hand. She has had to learn how being resilience leaders to increased performance, achieve stronger relationships, and build mental toughness that we all need in today’s ever increasing busy world.
Latest posts by Bonnie Canal (see all)
- Resilient Action Items, Resilience Roundup September 7, 2018 - September 7, 2018
- Resilient Action Items, Resilience Roundup August 31, 2018 - August 31, 2018
- Resilient Action Items, Resilience Roundup August 22, 2018 - August 24, 2018
The Resiliency Institute’s Resilience Roundup
Resilient Action Items
Roundup for March 3, 2017
Community Resilience Resilient Action Item
Center for Infrastructure Protection & Homeland Security – George Mason University. Introduction. Community resilience results from the collective output of a set of elements within contributing systems. Figure 1 provides a conceptual …
Business Resilience Resilient Action Items
ARNnet. “Without a proper disaster mitigation plan for a facility’s infrastructure, the overall business continuity plan is built on a risky foundation,” he added.
Disaster Recovery Resilient Action Item
The Tennessean. There is no clear blueprint for what lies ahead, but disaster recovery experts warn that it will not be an easy — or brief — process. And it will be one …
- The Human Landscape – The Functional Bridge between the Physical, Economic, and Social …
- EPA Announces Plans for Safer Drinking Water. Food
- It’s time to plan for climate change on a community level
- Building a business continuity channel plan.
- Nine Steps Your Organization Can Take to Mitigate Downtime.
- How Resilient Company Cultures Ensure Business Continuity