The Resiliency Institute’s Resilience Roundup
Resilient Action Items
Roundup for March 3, 2017
Community Resilience Resilient Action Item
Center for Infrastructure Protection & Homeland Security – George Mason University. Introduction. Community resilience results from the collective output of a set of elements within contributing systems. Figure 1 provides a conceptual …
Business Resilience Resilient Action Items
ARNnet. “Without a proper disaster mitigation plan for a facility’s infrastructure, the overall business continuity plan is built on a risky foundation,” he added.
Disaster Recovery Resilient Action Item
The Tennessean. There is no clear blueprint for what lies ahead, but disaster recovery experts warn that it will not be an easy — or brief — process. And it will be one …
- The Human Landscape – The Functional Bridge between the Physical, Economic, and Social …
- EPA Announces Plans for Safer Drinking Water. Food
- It’s time to plan for climate change on a community level
- Building a business continuity channel plan.
- Nine Steps Your Organization Can Take to Mitigate Downtime.
- How Resilient Company Cultures Ensure Business Continuity
Ignite, Engage & Transform!
- Resilient Action Items, Resilience Roundup: November 15, 2019 - November 15, 2019
- Resilient Action Items, Resilience Roundup: November 9, 2019 - November 8, 2019
- Resilient Action Items, Resilience Roundup: October 25, 2019 - October 25, 2019