The Resiliency Institute’s Resilience Roundup
Resilient Action Items
Roundup for March 24, 2017
Community Resilience Resilient Action Item
Community Commons. More than forty million Americans live in food insecure households – that’s 13 percent of US households, including 13 million children.
Business Resilience Resilient Action Items
The C Suite. By the Business Continuity Institute … a concern for business continuity professionals with the latest Horizon Scan Report published by the Business …
Disaster Recovery Resilient Action Item
Emergency Management. The feds are increasingly swamped, so how do we rein in the costs of disasters?
- Three Ways to Improve Access to Healthy Food.
- Liquidity crisis.
- Inside TSA, the agency we love to hate.
- 30% of NHS Trusts have experienced a ransomware attack.
- Are you ready for Multiple Hypervisors?
- Sprinklers Help Ensure Business Continuity In Fires.
Ignite, Engage & Transform!
- Resilient Action Items, Resilience Roundup: November 15, 2019 - November 15, 2019
- Resilient Action Items, Resilience Roundup: November 9, 2019 - November 8, 2019
- Resilient Action Items, Resilience Roundup: October 25, 2019 - October 25, 2019