The Resiliency Institute’s Resilience Roundup
Resilient Action Items
Roundup for March 24, 2017
Community Resilience Resilient Action Item
Community Commons. More than forty million Americans live in food insecure households – that’s 13 percent of US households, including 13 million children.
Business Resilience Resilient Action Items
The C Suite. By the Business Continuity Institute … a concern for business continuity professionals with the latest Horizon Scan Report published by the Business …
Disaster Recovery Resilient Action Item
Emergency Management. The feds are increasingly swamped, so how do we rein in the costs of disasters?
- Three Ways to Improve Access to Healthy Food.
- Liquidity crisis.
- Inside TSA, the agency we love to hate.
- 30% of NHS Trusts have experienced a ransomware attack.
- Are you ready for Multiple Hypervisors?
- Sprinklers Help Ensure Business Continuity In Fires.
Ignite, Engage & Transform!
Bonnie is a proud native of New Orleans and has experienced what she calls, “The Katrina, Rita, Ike, Gustav, and BP Oil Spill” disasters first hand. She has had to learn how being resilience leaders to increased performance, achieve stronger relationships, and build mental toughness that we all need in today’s ever increasing busy world.
Latest posts by Bonnie Canal (see all)
- Resilient Action Items, Resilience Roundup: June 14, 2019 - June 14, 2019
- Resilient Action Items, Resilience Roundup: June 7, 2019 - June 7, 2019
- Resilient Action Items, Resilience Roundup: May 31, 2019 - May 31, 2019