Resilience Action Items for
March 22, 2019
Community Resilience Resilient Action Item
Transmission and Distribution World. Critical facilities, such as hospitals, emergency service providers, transportation hubs and military bases, require back-up sources of power in the event …
Business Resilience Resilient Action Item
Govtech.com. Legislation being lobbied for by tech company TransparentBusiness would mandate contractor monitoring to ensure work/time verification. Critics contend it would cause unnecessary security risks to government data.
Disaster Recovery Resilient Action Item
UN News The destruction unleashed by Cyclone Idai on Mozambique, Malawi and Zimbabwe, continues to claim lives and displace thousands, in what the UN’s …
- Smart Controls for Renewable Resilient Microgrids
- Creating a new marketplace for
resilient infrastructure investment.
- America Has a Sewage Problem.
- Company Pushes Vendor-Monitoring Requirement in State Legislatures.
- What to do if all your computer files go poof.
- Why rapid recovery is key to minimising the ransomware threat.
- ‘Break the cycle’ of disaster-response-recovery,
urges top UN official, as death toll mounts from from Cyclone Idai.
- Flood disaster continues in Iowa and
eastern Nebraska as rivers remain at historic levels.
- Deer Park plant fire: How the weather
impacts growing smoke plume
Ignite, Engage & Transform!
Bonnie is a proud native of New Orleans and has experienced what she calls, “The Katrina, Rita, Ike, Gustav, and BP Oil Spill” disasters first hand. She has had to learn how being resilience leaders to increased performance, achieve stronger relationships, and build mental toughness that we all need in today’s ever increasing busy world.
Latest posts by Bonnie Canal (see all)
- Resilient Action Items, Resilience Roundup: October 11, 2019 - October 11, 2019
- Resilient Action Items, Resilience Roundup: October 4, 2019 - October 4, 2019
- Resilient Action Items, Resilience Roundup: September 27, 2019 - September 27, 2019