Resilience Action Items for
March 29, 2019
Community Resilience Resilient Action Item
CityLab. A social media challenge had people across the globe cleaning up beaches, parks, rivers—and urging their friends to get in on the action.
Business Resilience Resilient Action Item
Houston Chronicle … As a cloud of toxic darkness hovered above, spokeswoman Alice Richardson was asked if the Intercontinental Terminals Co. would apologize to all of the residents of Deer Park for the petrochemical fire…
Disaster Recovery Resilient Action Item
NBC News. Farmers and residents who saw their land and homes swamped now wait for the floodwaters to recede — and reveal whether their hopes for the future remain.
- How #Trashtag Inspired People to Clean
Up Their Parks.
- Resilience, the Global Challenge, and
the Human Predicament.
- Promoting economic resilience in
Appalachia: Lessons from successful communities
- Deer Park fire underscores why good companies plan for disasters.
- Resilience, the Global Challenge, and the Human Predicament.
- Promoting economic resilience in Appalachia: Lessons from successful communities
- Midwest flooding inundates farms,
rural towns to threaten livelihoods and futures.
- Disaster-stricken communities aren’t
receiving the funds they were promised.
- Nonprofits outline disaster safety recommendations for
Ignite, Engage & Transform!
Bonnie is a proud native of New Orleans and has experienced what she calls, “The Katrina, Rita, Ike, Gustav, and BP Oil Spill” disasters first hand. She has had to learn how being resilience leaders to increased performance, achieve stronger relationships, and build mental toughness that we all need in today’s ever increasing busy world.
Latest posts by Bonnie Canal (see all)
- Resilient Action Items, Resilience Roundup: October 11, 2019 - October 11, 2019
- Resilient Action Items, Resilience Roundup: October 4, 2019 - October 4, 2019
- Resilient Action Items, Resilience Roundup: September 27, 2019 - September 27, 2019